Since I love Easter, I thought I should do something cute for the holiday. I decided to make vegan brownies for my family’s Easter dinner that we have every year at my house. I’m so Excited to share it with you!!!
You will need:
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cups of unsweented cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- *Mix together*
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients
- Spray your pan with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
I decorated the top with Easter chocolate eggs and decorated a little cute Easter bunny on top of it! I’m so happy with how it turned out! ❤️ I’m also so happy that I hit 100 followers on my blog! I will be having a giveaway soon!!! Thank you, I hope you enjoy my blogs! Happy Easter I wish you all the best 🐣❤️
Marissa Mitchell 🐣