Chia puddling has been my go to breakfast for a while now. It’s so easy to make and also a good source for Omega-3 and Antioxidants. It takes about 5-10 minutes to make, and you make it the night before which is great because when you wake up and you’re in a rush your breakfast is already made!Here is what you’ll need:
- 2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- A tiny bit of vanilla extract
- (You can also add maple syrup in it, or cinnamon. *Optional*)
- You then put all the ingreidents inside the blender.
- After you blend it all together, pour it inside a mason jar.
- Then sprinkle 1/2 cup of chia seeds on top.
- Place it inside the refrigerator, it takes about 4 hours for the chia seeds to absorb everything. ( I usually leave it in there over night)
- In the morning I take it out and put toppings on it like bananas.
As you can see all you need is 4 ingredients to make chia puddling it’s so quick and easy to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do❤️️ Thank you!
Marissa Mitchell 🌞